This club is for those who like trying wines of all varieties, styles and regions! The wines we aim to select for club members are wines that are unique, hard to find, come from small producers, are made from unexpected varietals or are produced by acclaimed winemakers. Being a member of a wine club (especially a local club) provides a great opportunity to explore the world of wine, learn about wine and share wine… if sharing wine is your thing. What you’ll get.
You’ll receive two carefully selected wines each month. Each wine will include information about the region, winemakers and food pairings. We’ll even add a gift to your wine set. This gift could be a wine key, chocolate, meat, special invitation or just about anything that we think will be useful or enjoyable to you.How it works:
Refund and exchange policy:
- Fill out a membership form – this requires credit/debit card information.
- Choose a combination of two reds, two whites or one red and one white for your monthly selections at the bottom of the membership form.
- We choose only one red wine and one white wine each month. This means that if you choose a combination of two reds or two whites, you will get two of the same wine.
- Your first payment will go toward the following month’s selections. For example, when you sign up by the deadline in any given month, your wines will be available on the first Tuesday of the following month.
- The deadline to sign up each month is the 15th.
- Your credit/debit card will be charged on the 30th of each month – except in February, in which case the charge will occur on the 28th.
- Membership cost ranges between $30 and $40 per month.
- Your membership will rollover each month until you cancel your membership – this can be done at any time.
- You can also reinstate your membership at any time.
Other pertinent details:
- You cannot exchange wine.
- Selections are final.
- Refunds are only given for un-opened bottles.
- Refunds can only be given by reversing the charge to the card you used to sign up for the club.
- We do not take checks.
- It’s best to cancel your membership by the 20th of the month. This will help avoid automated charges to your account, which can only be refunded by reversing charges back to your card.
If you’re interested in joining or have any questions, please stop by or give us a call!
* Applications are not taken over the phone.
* We cannot ship wines. Wines must be picked up in person. Sorry.